Sunday, April 19, 2009

Went Camping This Weekend


We just came back from a very relaxing trip up to our camper. We decided at the last minute to go and the older kids opted to spend the weekend with friends. So we loaded up the dog, the two younger boys and one of their friends and went to enjoy the mild weather.


Widdlin' wood :)

Walking back from the river

Mmmm marshmallows :)

Fishing


Riding the dirt bikes




It was beautiful out and so nice to get away. I have tons of laundry to do now and everything smells like a campfire, but I don't care. I needed it!

Here's some pics, the dark haired boy is our neighbor and my 3rd child's best friend. :) It was his first time camping, first time on a dirt bike, and his first time to the Dells. A great time was had by all.






1 comment:

  1. I want a marshmallow!! YUM!

    How nice to get away and enjoy the weekend! Glad to hear that you had a good time. Even Angel is smiling!

    ReplyDelete